Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Weekend Trips

Okay, so here we go with some pictures of all types!! This blog is pics of places that I have visited over the past weekend or so!! I have seen some really great places, including hiking a mountain, getting a personalized tour of a vineyard, and visiting some old ruins/wonders named Aigues-Mortes and The Palace of the Popes and the famous Bridge of Avignon!!! I will leave it at that and let the pictures speak for themselves. Food pics are next on the list! I miss you and love you all!!!!



The Bridge of Avignon/Palace of the Popes



Bull Event at Aigues-Mortes/Beach view during wine-tasting


Carcassone(in the background)/Aigues-Mortes



Pont du Diable/Town of St.Guilhelm


St.Guilhelm hike/St.Guilhelm hike 2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Katelyn,
I'm a student in Mrs. Zicari's french 1 class, and I was wondering what the IMLS office is. Is it the international office? If you could please post the answer on the blog I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I left this on the wrong page.... SORRY!!